Wednesday, April 16

Reading Link Day 3: Sino ang Nanay Mo?

Today, we have "Sino ang Nanay Mo?" by Nati Santos and Dinna Santos for our reading piece.

The kids seem to like the story because when I asked them to point out the characters during reading, they ALL participated. However, because they ALL participated, they got close to me and it was so unruly. It was also surprising for me that they liked the story because the book was in black and white. It has pictures, YES, but there are no colors.

The problem kid today is still Vladymir because when he makes a ruckus, the others follow. I was starting to think that he has some behavioral conditions but when we continued his McGinite test he could focus and he finished the test without misbehaving. So I guess, when he is with his peers, he is more prone to misbehave.

Jan Derick would not take part in some activities. He told me that his tummy was aching. But when I told him that I would carry him back to his box, he agreed.

I posted a noise level traffic sign. It worked for a couple of minutes and then it stopped working. I wonder why. I also posted a behavior chart that has individual names in it. It also worked for a couple of minutes but then it didn't work for Vladymir. When I told him, "Buburahin ko yung star mo," he retorted, "Alam ko." What will I do with that kid?

Anyway, even though this is all happening, I could still see some improvement. At least, there were times when they would listen to me. And were finally able to sing the Pambansang Awit and exercise. I was able to read the book and I got to do all three engagement activities. So, at least, I get ti achieve something.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment