| Angel doing a sorting activity |
In our cursive writing, Angel and I studied how to write letters "c" and "o." She also wrote some sentences on the white board so she could practice using them.
We also read words with long vowel oo and short vowel oo. I noticed that she would pout her lips like a duck's to pronounce the long vowel oo. However, when I randomly pick words, she would more often use short vowel oo even if the word needs to be pronounced with long vowel sound. Angel sorted some words and many of them she got correctly. If I remember things right, I think she made around 3 mistakes per column.
In terms of the story, "How the Crocodile Was Fooled," I needed to do a lot of prompts in order for her to answer the worksheets. We enjoyed doing the rabbit origami.
![]() |
| Rabbit origami making |

No comments:
Post a Comment