Tuesday, August 30

Working Like a Dog on a Holiday


It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log...



Why is it that I am in this kind of situation again? I am supposed to be lounging around and watching TV and yet I am stuck in front of the computer again doing work on holidays. What a fun life!

Things to do OR worry about:
1. Check journals.
2. Check literature circle role sheets.
3. Check theme papers.
4. Translate two episodes of Doraemon due Thursday and another two for Sunday.
5. Pass grading sheets and class records (due Friday???).
6. Prepare F-137 and F-138 (report cards) of III-Antimony.
7. Do take home test for EDR 201.
8. Read Catch-22 and The Invisible Man (due Saturday).
9. Do item analysis for third year English test results in the Quarterly DAT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment