Saturday, December 10

Bring the Christmas Cheer with Lights and Sounds

It's been a while since I last posted something in my blog. Well, I'm guilty of being lazy lately or perhaps it's not really laziness that's eating me. I think it's more of a need to slow down a bit. For the past few years, I've been working to get towards SOMETHING. I guess, I've managed to get there for I have managed to became a regular government employee already (after four years, haaaaiiiist). It's not an easy task. I did work hard the last couple of years. So, perhaps the down that I've been feeling is a result of working my self to exhaustion.

That's it... that's the word. EXHAUSTION. In a way, I need a rest. If you are one of those people who know me, I think you would agree that I am not my usual active, workaholic self these days. I guess I'm taking this year      lightly as I could. Slowing down a bit. I need to hit the breaks. Or else, I might end up in a hospital bed, hahaha!

So, I am getting all the recreation that I could. Thus, I was really glad that I decided to join my cousins on their plan to hang out with Lolo at Ayala Triangle last November 30, 2011. It was a Wednesday and a holiday at that. Luckily, both Ronakins and Donna do not have work that day so we were able to organize the family to have a mini reunion. We have managed to get Lolo to come along too. Among the Litaos', Jan-jan came with us.

Here are some of the spectacular sites we have seen.
















After watching the show, we went to Seafood Island at MarketMarket for dinner. I would have eaten our dinner in a restaurant near Ayala Triangle but all places were jam-packed. Anyway, we liked the menu at Seafood Island and it is the place where we used to celebrate our Lola's birthday. Thanks to Donna! Having just received her 13th month pay, Donna paid for most of the bill. Ronakins and I shelled out some as well.

Then, Donna treated the kids to some rides. Twinkytoes, Paolene, James, Notnot and Tita Len rode the carousel and the ferris wheel while Jan-jan get to have tokens for some games. Before we go home, we had our pictures taken by the Christmas tree near the mall's entrance.
  I had a nice time. I wish something like this would happen again some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment