How time flies! Last week, my sister got married in the U.S. Twenty-four years ago she was just an itsy-bitsy babe whom we called Mimsy. Now, few people call her that. She is called Frances by her friends in high school and college. Some of us call her Camille, at times Mim. Looking back, Mim was the sweet-type character. She is "malambing," "cariƱosa" and easy to get along with. Any normal person would naturally love her. She is also industrious in her studies and quite smart (though I am much, much, much smarter, bwahahaha! I'm just kidding, kiddo!).
I miss the old times. Here's a video I prepared for her before her wedding.
I haven't met Arvin in person but from the looks of things, I think he is similar to Paps in looks. I hope he is also as good as Paps in terms of providing for his family and in loving my sisterette. I believe that Mimsy has chosen a good person to spend the rest of her life with. I hope Mimsy lives in marital bliss together with her hubby. Congratulations, Mim and Arvin!
I LOVE YOU, MIMSY! And I mishuuuuu!

No comments:
Post a Comment